SUMMER TIME TAG

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Since summer in Auckland is in full swing, I've decided to do a TAG with some fun summer-related questions. I've included some of my own questions so here goes....

What is your favourite summer nail polish? 
This would have to be  Naughty Nautical from Essie. Anyone that knows me well can tell you that I LOVE to wear teal (not just nail polish) and this colour is stunning.

What is your favourite summer body spray/perfume?
Definitely Coconut Passion from Victoria Secret. Their body mists are delicious and this one makes me feel like I'm on a tropical island.

What is the weather like where you live in summer?
Auckland has oceans on both sides so the weather likes to change a lot.
It tends to be between 20-25'C on average however this year we had a lot of rain before Christmas and this past week has been extremely hot and humid.

What is your favourite thing about summer?
Summer in New Zealand means road trips and adventures so my favourite thing would definitely be exploring new places and beaches. My family never goes to the same place twice so it's always exciting to see where we end up.

What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?
I always get fruity flavoured ice-cream (i'm not really into vanilla-ry or chocolate-ty flavours) so my favourite is probably a tie between plum or lemon- can I pick more than one? ;)

What is your favourite piece of summer clothing?
This summer I have been wearing a lot of jumpsuits because they're so nice and cool however I don't think I could go without my denim shorts.

Pool or beach? 
This is a hard one- I prefer the pool for swimming however I love lying on the beach with the sand in between my toes and surf beaches are super fun for swimming too. 

What is your summer essential?
My sunglasses for sure! Nothing is worse than having to squint everytime you're outside. 

Do you tan or burn? 
At the beginning of summer I definitely burn to a crisp and then I tend to wear a VERY high SPF sunscreen meaning I stay quite white. So I have to build I up slowly. 

What is your favourite summer scent?
Weirdly enough it's probably sea salt and sunscreen combined. It just reminds me of summer, is that weird...?


Hope you're all enjoying summer!

I hope you enjoyed this TAG I put together and I will definitely be doing more so you can get to know me better. So please let me know what you think in the comments below! I tag ALL you bloggers out there to do this tag and don't forget to use the #sophieandsofie on instagram!

Until next time,






You Might Also Like

0 comments