IKEA RIBBA SHELVES

Sunday, February 15, 2015

You may have noticed in some of my posts that I tend to use the same background and setup to take my pictures. This is because last year i discovered the Ikea Ribba shelves. These shelves can be used for absolutely anything and they look super chique and minimalist. I frequently change what i put on them to add a different feel to my room or to change up my blog posts.

Here's a few ways to use them:

 I use them to display pretty things and books i'm reading

















These are the ones in my brother's room- they're black.












My mum uses them in the kitchen to display cookbooks and magazines.



















Here's a few things you could put on them:

  • Book you're currently reading
  • Magazines
  • Cookbooks
  • Ornaments
  • Mirrors
  • Makeup
  • Spices
  • Perfumes
  • Jewelry
  • Photo frames
  • Anything that you want to display
These shelves are so versatile and they come in a few different colours; wood, white and black.
They also come in 2 different sizes: 55cm and 115cm and are suuuper affordable. It depends where you live but i know that they are $9.99 and $14.99 in the US which is really good value for money. 

Let me know what you think about the Ikea shelves and if you enjoyed this post!
Until next time,










You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts, beautiful photos & design! It’s really amazing!
    Great job! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diana! I just had a look at your blog and it's awesome xx keep going!

    ReplyDelete