SWEATER WEATHER TAG

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Im currently siting behind my laptop wrapped in two blankets, my dressing gown and two jumpers. OTT much....? I say not!

It's officially Autumn in Auckland and even though this means we're slightly closer to that dreaded time of the year; winter, it also means it's time to ditch the t-shirts and get out all of my snuggly jumpers. Wearing oversized hoodies these past few days has really gotten me into the colder-weather mood, so here is a fitting TAG....

1. Favourite Candle Scent?
I don't normally tend to take the time to burn candles but since it's getting darker earlier and colder outside (although Auckland doesn't tend to get much colder than 12ish 'C) I love lighting up my room and filling it with warm smells. My current favourite would have to be this Fig & Papaya candle that I got from Bed, Bath and Beyond.

2. Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate?
I'm definitely not a coffee person and so I tend to lean more towards hot chocolate. However since my mum has a crazy tea collection I always end up grabbing myself a cup of tea. If we want to get specific, my favourite type at the moment is Apple Pie from Pickwick.

3. Do you switch your makeup routine for the season?
I normally don't wear makeup throughout the week since I go to school full-time. However when I do wear makeup in autumn it is usually keep it fairly simple; primer, foundation/bb-cream, translucent powder, blush, mascara, lip balm/lip stick.

4. Hats or scarves?
I am NOT a hat person. I just find hats can be annoying especially when you have to take them off every time you go inside (hat hair ugh) Give me a scarf anyday!

5. Most worn sweater?
This would have to be my red sweater that I bought at the Victoria Markets in Melbourne a few years ago. I swear I lived in it for one entire winter season. I love that it can be worn casual or more chic, depending on how you style it.

6. Boots or Uggs
Am I the only one that thinks Uggs are the worst thing to happen to shoes since crocs? While they may keep your feet slightly warmer, I am willing to sacrifice that warmth for practicality since you can't really wear uggs outside when it's raining... so to answer the question: boots!

7. Do you have a song that gets you into the Autumn mood?
I tend to listen to the same types of songs every season, so i don't really change it up as soon as the weather gets colder but my current favourite is Fight Song by Rachel Platten. Its awesome to crazily dance along to... :)

Hope you enjoyed this TAG and it's a little bit warmer wherever you are. Don't forget to follow me on instagram and to subscribe to my blog for more awesome posts ;)

Until next time,









You Might Also Like

0 comments