TOP 5 PHOTOGRAPHY AND EDITING APPS

Monday, May 04, 2015


One of my favourite things to do when I've taken photos for my blog, is to make them even more awesome by editing them. I currently use my iPhone to take photos and edit them and I believe that if you want quality photos, it's definitely a great idea to invest in some apps that will give your photos that WOW factor.

So here are my top 5 photography and editing apps...

1. Afterlight
This is probably my favourite app to use. It enhances, adds filters, adds text, brightens etc etc. This is my go-to app for touch ups and cool texts. If you don't want to have to use heaps of apps then this one is perfect!









2. Afterfocus
This app is AWESOME if you want to achieve blurry backgrounds in photos just like in professional photographs. This app gives depth  to your photos and is really easy to use. You can control just how much blur you want and where you want it. I love to experiment with this app!

3. PhotoMirror 
This app isn't one I use too often but it is the best one that I have found so far for mirrored photos! It is great for outfit photos or selfies of course. It allows you to mirror your photos from lots of different angles and also comes with a variety of filters.







4. Font Candy
If you have read any of my other blog posts, you will have noticed that I love to use and incorporate writing in my photos. It very good for opening photos for products etc. and I love that this app has a HUGE variety of fonts and that they are all very professional looking.







5. VCSO cam
In my February Favourites post (read it here!) i talked about how much I love the VCSO cam app. It is a lot better than the iPhone camera and also includes lots of filters and font options. I use this to take most of my photos!







I hope you enjoyed reading about my top 5 photography and editing apps. All of these apps are available from the app store and I definitely recommend all of them if you want to add some WOW to your photos. Don't forget to follow me on instagram to check out all of my photos!

Until next time,



















You Might Also Like

0 comments