HOW TO WEAR: DENIM SHIRTS IN WINTER

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Demin shirts have made a huge comeback in the past year or so and they are definitely a staple clothing item in my wardrobe. What I love about this piece of clothing is that it is so versatile and can be dressed up and dressed down! Even when it's cold outside you should still be able to wear a denim shirt and here are some ways to give you inspiration on how to wear them....

Chique blazer and statement necklace



Wrap-around scarf and striped shirt 



Hoodie and rolled up sleeves



Sweater and bright jeans 


Leather jacket and colourful accessories



I hope you got some inspiration from this post and I am planning on doing a few more using my wardrobe favourites, especially because I tend to get a bit inspiration-less myself during this time of the year. 

Until next time,

Photo credit:





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love denim so much! Great post and outfits :)) have a nice day x

    Welcome to my blog
    www.blotterlife.com :))

    ReplyDelete