I'M BACK!

Sunday, February 28, 2016


I can't believe its been a whole 6 months since I last posted! To those who patiently waited for the next post, I'm so very sorry but i'm so excited to say that I'm back and itching to write many more blog posts...

I feel like i need to update everyone on what's been happening whilst I've been absent so here goes:
  • I sat my Level 2 NCEA exams (Ugh exams i know)
  • I had 8 weeks of summer holidays during which I explored the South Island of New Zealand with the fam
  • I started my last year of high school
So basically that's whats up! I could go into a lot more detail but I'm excited to write more about all  my experiences in the next couple of weeks and I really hope that you follow my blog so you can stay updated. I plan to write a lot more about what i'm interested in this year and really show you who I really am in the form of smaller but more frequent blog posts throughout the week. So i hope you enjoy!

Until next time,


You Might Also Like

0 comments